LINKS Recruitment Group is excited to be recruiting a Statistics Administrator for a Public Sector Company in the Cardiff Area. The Statistics Administrator will act as part of the Service Performance Analysis team to process the data from the attached call centre and present it appropriately to the relevant managers and team leaders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To collate and distribute extensive statistical reports on the Contact Centres Key Performance Indicators, and to distribute reports both recurrent (daily, weekly, monthly) and one-off basis.
- To accurately collate and archive Management Information Systems data (contact flow information, service level targets).
- Assist the Business Support Officer in acting as Contact Centre Services key liaison for both ICT and external routing suppliers.
- Develop and practice all contact channels in line with changing and developing Service Level Agreements and staffing resources.
- Distribution of reports to identified key stakeholders.
- To analyse trends using information harvested to forecast future contact volumes.
- MUST be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- IT literate
- Contact Centre Environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
The Package –
- 37 Hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5pm (4:30pm Friday)
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please APPLY NOW
Back to all Jobs