LINKS Recruitment Group are seeking a Roadworker on behalf of our client based within Swindon. We are looking for an individual with experience working in the construction industry and working on the roads with a welcoming attitude.
Our client requires a dedicated and professional individual, who can demonstrate reliability.
- Undertaking a programme of work identified by Highway Supervisor, under the direction of Skilled or Specialist Roadworker.
- Working with a strong work ethic.
- Work under Chapter 8 rules and understand the basis of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Attend all Toolbox Talks or similar.
- Work within legislation of Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Wear all PPE as issued and required.
- Work closely with the Inspection Team to ensure best practice, relevant materials and Traffic Management are used appropriately.
- Complete set targets/jobs
- Complete own timesheets and when required, record in writing issues identified. Identify own training requirements to Supervisor. Attend any training as directed.
- Work in a clean and tidy fashion.
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness with regard to any uniform/ PPE issued.
- Look after and keep in a clean and usable condition all tools and plant you are working with, return when finished.
**Voluntary: Out of hours as a Callout Operative, available on a rota basis for additional payment subject to operational needs and the capabilities of each individual.**
- Experience and knowledge of Civil and Construction applications and techniques
- Experience of and using Abrasive Wheels
- Use of small tools and plant
- MUST have relevnt CSCS Card
Working Hours: 07:30 - 15:30
Pay: £10.47 p/h, Weekly Pay & Holiday Pay
Back to all Jobs