LINKS Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a national manufacturing company based in Maldon, Essex. Our client is seeking an experienced Shift Production Operator to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a passionate and energetic business, where individuals are rewarded for their hard work and commitment. Their customers are at the heart of everything they do, they pride themselves on being a pleasure to do business with. The successful candidate will actively conduct themselves in line with the Values, Ethics, and Health and safety measures of the client.
- Responsible for the operations and safety of the assigned production lines and personnel, under limited supervision from the line leader, with the ability to follow a plan and meet targets.
- Responsible for ensuring all raw materials and consumables for the production process are in place and replenished.
- The line operator drives and regulates the machine to which they are assigned.
- Participate in safety initiatives and respect the safety rules imposed in the manufacturing area.
- Carry out adjustments to the machine in accordance with the specifications, production standards and operating procedures.
- Assist in the creation of SOPs and training of the operators to follow SOPs and to oversee the safe operation of the line.
Our client prides themselves in ensuring the quality of their product is world leading and adhere to a uncompromising Quality Policy. The suitable candidate will:
- Be responsible for making sure that only calibrated equipment is used.
- Be responsible for the disposition of questionable stock/products.
- Partake in all aspects of sampling to assist with quality checks.
- Be responsible when required for carrying out testing of products and ensuring it meets spec.
- Contribute daily to development the skills of themselves and others involved with the manufacturing line.
12 hour shifts working 06:00-18:00
Week 1 - Mon/Tue/Sat/Sun
Week 2 - Wed/Thur/Fri
The Suitable Candidate:
- At least 2 years manufacturing experience. FLT experience preferred.
- Must have thorough knowledge of production procedures along with computer skills.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and effectively manage time.
- Has the initiative and ability to identify key issues, develop a workable solution from data and working with others, sells their solution and implements the solution.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role please apply within.
Back to all Jobs