LINKS Recruitment Group are recruiting for an experienced Production Engineer qualified to HNC/HND level for a leading Engineering client based in the Rhondda Cynon Taff area. The role will see you deliver efficient and effective production engineering support within the Organisation.
- Drive internal 5S and C.I. activities to improve safety, efficiency and cost
- Manage the introduction of new equipment and processes
- Support new product introduction as part of a cross-functional team, with emphasis on new equipment suitability, layout and optimisation
- Update and maintain factory layouts using Autocad
- Keep up to date with new technologies and techniques and promote best practice
- Ensure the work is completed to the highest level at an acceptable cost and on time
- Experience of Automotive production and Injection Moulding processes is not essential but would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to thrive in a demanding manufacturing environment
- Experience of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques
- Self-motivated and proactive
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving
Salary: £40,000 and great benefits Days 37.5 hrs
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please call for a confidential chat on 02920 102 508 or send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to all Jobs