LINKS Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a leading sports brand/team based in Cardiff. An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team as a Marketing Executive. Leading the marketing function to support all aspects of the organisation. The candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with a range of stakeholders and will work across the full marketing function.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist the development, coordination and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Supervise the production of marketing literature and point of sale - from developing creative briefs to sign off
- Project manage internal and external events
- Build relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Analyse sales data and produce regular reports on performance levels and number of newly acquired customers
- Collaborate with Retail Manager to implement retail focused marketing campaigns and product launches
- Contribute towards digital marketing and social media opportunities.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of match-day entertainment and activation
- Manage relevant photoshoots and filming opportunities
- A pro-active forward-thinking team player
- Strong knowledge and experience in Marketing, sales and promotion, coupled with a creative mindset
- Marketing/Digital Media qualified with a proven track record in marketing
- Relevant experience in a marketing role or related roles
- Ability to connect with stakeholders and clients
- Creative and organised, team player
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of commercial, marketing, ticket sales, finance, retail etc
- Digital Marketing experience and CRM highly desirable
- Familiarity with design programmes Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would be advantageous
Salary: Up to £28,000 DOE
Back to all Jobs