© 2021 LINKS Recruitment Group Ltd. All rights reserved
#Job No. PM001.
LINKS are recruiting on behalf of our well-established client and are offering a fantastic opportunity for a lettings account manager to join their team based in Neath.
The successful applicant will be an integral part of the highly motivated lettings team, working within a long established, busy and successful office.
The client requires an individual who is professional, methodical, organised and has a good work ethic, who can demonstrate excellent attention to detail and will help maintain the exceptional levels of customer service we pride ourselves on. As a lettings account manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of properties, therefore you must be able to manage your own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary.
- Safeguarding Tenants at all times
- Coordinating and Liaising with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors on any maintenance issues
- Legal Compliance, auditing of certification and arranging certification, renewals and monitor expiry dates
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and to company procedure
- Providing support to a busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning and typing
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Efficient at time management, diary management and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Confident with a professional approach
- Excellent standard of communication
- Have a good level of IT knowledge, especially Microsoft Office Possess
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work well in a pressurised office environment and with a team
- Previous experience in the Housing Sector would be desirable but not essential
Hours of work
37 hours per week, working 5 days.
Monday - Saturday 09:00-17:00
Salary ranges from £18,000-£22,000 DOEBack to all Jobs