LINKS Recruitment Group are working with a leading global Cyber Security client. Due to expansion they are growing their brilliant Business Development Team, nurturing and strengthening the brand presence.
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager across the region of German – You will be responsible for the sales and business development of the product portfolio in German with agreed revenue, costs and profit margin targets. Responsible for developing existing client relationships plus identifying and pursuing new client opportunities from prospect to partner.
You will be responsible for control of revenue, costs of revenue, profit margin, budgets and forecasting within the country.
For this role you can be based anywhere across the region.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a passionate and energetic business, where individuals are rewarded for their hard work and commitment in a young and vibrant sector.
Please note you must be fluent/native German .
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build and maintain the client brand and mission
- Manage and develop existing client relationships
- Profit & Loss Account for all revenue and costs of revenue
- Manage and maintain the Country’s financial budget and costs control, ensuring accurate financial forecasting
- Pro-actively network and develop links across Government, Military and Law
- Enforcement as the key customer targets and priority
- Strategise sales growth, targeting the top 10 companies within the top 10 identified commercial sectors
- Successfully manage key accounts, ensuring accounts are both demand and needs driven
- To support and assist the Event Management Teams at training events
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Native German and fluent written/spoken English is essential
- A home based National is essential
- Proven experience in a field-based Business Development/Sales role ideally working within Government, Military, Law enforcement or Commercial Sectors
- Self-motivated, tenacious and resilient in delivering business results and projects
- Decisive and forward thinking, with strong vision and strategic capability for growth
- Ability to network and communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Proven track record of working under pressure and delivering against targets within a field sales role
- Proven track record in planning, forecasting and reporting against sales plan, targets and budgets
Please send your CV to Suzanne@linksrecruitment.co.uk or alternatively call at any time for a confidential chat on 02920 102508
Back to all Jobs