LINKS Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a National company who are looking to recruit a Field Sales Executive due to expansion of the sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a passionate and energetic business, where individuals are rewarded for their hard work and commitment. Their customers are at the heart of everything they do, they pride themselves on being a pleasure to do business with.
Responsibilities and duties:
As a Field Sales Executive, you will be responsible for developing relationships with existing customers.
Your duties will include:
- Managing an existing account base
- Introducing new business customers to your portfolio
- Lead generation through various different channels (leads may be provided and marketing activity conducted on your behalf, achievement of target within your given area will be entirely your responsibility)
- The Business Development Manager must be able to keep up a sales activity plan to assist in the successful achievement of targets and accurate sales forecasting
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following experience:
- Minimum 2 year Managed Print Solutions sales experience OR relatable industry sectors
- Proven sales track record in a competitive environment, selling high value solution
- Broad understanding of IT, document solutions business mechanics and systems
- Experience of selling leasing
- Direct experience of telephone canvassing for new business appointments
- Desire to get the job done, overcome obstacles with a 'can do attitude'
- The ability to work under your own initiative is vital
- Suitable people will possess a good sense of humour with an ability to work under pressure and achieve stretching sales targets
- document solutions: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- managed print solutions: 1 year (Preferred)
- new business: 1 year (Preferred)
- The Person:
- · Have excellent customer focus.
- · Have excellent communication skills at all levels.
- · Be highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines.
- · Be a dependable team player.
- · Have excellent attention to detail.
Back to all Jobs