LINKS Recruitment Group are recruiting for an experienced Engineering Manager for a leading production company. This role offers an opportunity to join the company at an exciting growth phase.
Effectively manage the Engineering requirements this includes the areas of Test, Quality, NPI and Production Engineering. This will be carried out whilst ensuring that performance complies with processes and procedures. Drive and continuously improve standards of workmanship and monitoring of quality control initiatives and pro-active management of 5S standards for cleanliness, ensuring compliance to Health & Safety standards.
You will demonstrate personal leadership attributes and encourage team’s professional behaviour in line with HR policies.
- Assist with NPI and Free Issue product from customer.
- Manage, drive and implement Product Production and Test requirements.
- Provide technical assistance on product and production queries.
- Management of Quality in line with process and procedures (Customer QFR, supplier NCR, ISO Manual, build documentation and Standard Operating Procedures)
- Handle customer QA issues/complaints and allocate resources based on the source of the problem, root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventative actions
- Improve customer and supplier quality performance by carrying out audits and maintaining QMS documentation
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual quality statistics, reviewing yield performance and quality targets and informing employees (maintenance of skills matrix/training records)
- Identifying production critical processes and critical success factors
- HND or higher in an Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Experience in an electronics manufacturing environment (5 years) preferred
- Experience of ISO9001
- Proven experience with identifying production critical processes and success factors
- Managing the Performance Measurement Process (PMP), Training files and ISO Matrix
- Co-ordinate with other departments in order to facilitate issue resolution and participate in cross functional team projects
- Experience in a clean room environment desirable
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
39 hours Mon – Thu 07:45 – 16:30 & Fri 07:45 – 13:00
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat on 02920 102 508
Back to all Jobs