LINKS Recruitment Group is excited to be recruiting a Customer Service Representative for a Public Sector Company in the Cardiff Area. The agent will need to understand, support and advise a wide range of customers who will be making enquiries concerning all Company services through multiple channels of access (Phone, Email, Webchat etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide accurate, meaningful and consistent advice to customers, ensuring that they understand the action which will be taken.
- To listen patiently, to empathise with the customer’s situation and convey a genuine desire to help and support.
- To work with colleagues within the Contact Centre and other service areas to ensure the highest levels of first-time call resolution and customer satisfaction.
- To work with current and emerging technology to enhance customer contact services.
- To ensure continuous improvement, initiating facilitating and responding to change in a positive manner.
- Possess genuine desire to help and support customers.
- IT literate
Essential Previous Experience in –
- Customer Service
- Contact Centre Environment
The Package –
- 37 Hours per week
- 9am - 5pm
- Monday – Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.21-£15.32 per hour
Back to all Jobs