LINKS Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with an international company who are looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative role due to maternity cover 12-18 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a passionate and energetic business, where individuals are rewarded for their hard work and commitment. Their customers are at the heart of everything they do, they pride themselves on being a pleasure to do business with.
Responsibilities and duties:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for developing relationships with existing customers.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering excellent customer service and dealing with all types of queries with a problem-solving attitude.
- Work within a challenging role where attention to detail coupled with an overriding passion for providing inspiring customer support is needed along with a positive minded “can-do” attitude.
- The ability to relationship build with our customers is central to this role.
- Working to monthly individual and team targets.
- Working through target task lists.
- Tracking jobs throughout their progress.
- There is a daily demand to multi-task with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- You will be dealing with a high volume of calls and emails.
- You will be taking responsibility and dealing directly with these queries wherever possible and overseeing them to conclusion.
- The ability to think on your feet whilst under pressure and can work on your own initiative.
- The ability to provide professional and confident communications.
Daily Tasks include (but not limited to)
- Answering customer queries by phone, by email and in person.
- Taking the initiative to contact customers to keep them informed of progress regarding their queries.
- Confirming customer orders and raising those orders into the system
- Liaise with LLM production, Roland production and supply chain to ensure that timely delivery of orders to the customer.
- When required, to expedite orders and information to keep the customer informed of progress.
- Initiate urgent actions to ensure that the customer requirements are met.
- Be competent in the use of SAP to achieve the above.
- Work with transport companies to ensure that customers are well informed of expected delivery dates for orders.
- Represent the interests of your customers in discussions concerning the prioritisation of work.
- Providing concise quotes for various products where necessary.
· Have excellent customer focus.
· Have excellent communication skills at all levels.
· Be highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines.
· Be a dependable team player.
· Have excellent attention to detail.
Back to all Jobs