LINKS Recruitment Group are recruiting Contact Tracing Team Leaders as part of the local Community Contact Tracing Team for a Public Sector Company in the Cardiff Area.
Please be advised this is a temporary position and the length of contract cannot be confirmed due to the ever-changing landscape of the pandemic currently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disseminate workload once received from Regional teams
- Receive list of local contacts to be made
- Oversee daily workload, supporting Contact Advisors and Contact Tracers with IT issues, interpreting documents and informing teams.
- Provide advice and support to Contact Tracer and Contact Advisors in conjunction with partnered environmental health officer
- Filter concerns as appropriate in conjunction with partnered environmental health officer
- Act as gatekeeper for signposting to NHS services for further advice/assessment
- Interpret up to date PHW/PHE guidance for the public in partnership with EHO
- Escalate concerns/areas that require technical support to Regional Team
- Create an environment that develops and supports team building and creative partnership
- Ability to lead and motivate a successful team
- Confident in allocation of tasks and managing/monitoring progress.
- Ability to manage difficult situations and remain resilient to pressures.
- Ability to work in partnership with various organisations
- Ability to escalate concerns and complex issues to Health Protection team/Local Public Health Teams via agreed processes
- Ability to use Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Ability to access internet for up to date PHW/PHE advice
- Understanding and instruct on the principles and practice of client confidentiality
- Ability to analyse and evaluate situations and take appropriate action
- Ability to prioritise, plan and manage own time
- Act in a way that supports equality and values diversity both for colleagues and clients
- Organisational skills
- Problem solving
- Delivering at pace and meeting targets
- Can communicate clearly and concisely over a range of channels
- Staff management – both for self and team members
- Assessment skills
- Team manager level or above
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective partnership working with all stakeholders
- Experience of managing and dealing with complaints and incidences
Location of work:
Although attendance may be required at a call centre facility for a training period, it is anticipated that you will work from home utilising digital solutions such as Microsoft Teams to communicate with team members both individual and in group settings along with sharing documents securely and conversing by way of telephone or other electronic forms of contact.
Mon – Fri: £15.33ph
Bank Holiday: £30.66ph
This position attracts weekly pay every Friday.
Shifts will be on a rota basis covering 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.
Appropriate training will be provided to undertake the role
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your CV and one of the dedicated recruitment team will be in touch if you are successful upon review.
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants, it’s not also possible to feedback if you have been deemed unsuccessful. We apologise in advance should you not be contacted. However, we strive to always provide feedback where possible.
Back to all Jobs