LINKS Recruitment Group are excited to be recruiting an experienced Central Booking Advisor for a leading motor dealership based in the Cardiff area. This role offers an opportunity to join the company at an exciting growth phase. A company that continues to invest in providing the highest standards of facilities and services across all dealerships.
To control and maximise all van service & MOT bookings across all sites, ensuring that all phone calls are answered within the appropriate time frame in a courteous and professional manner; ensuring all aspects of the customer journey are completed.
Motor industry experience is essential, preferably within an administrative role.
- Answer inbound telephone enquiries within three rings and greet the customer appropriately
- Take all van service & MOT bookings via telephone for all sites
- Receive bookings through one link within the 20 minute average acceptance time
- Receive and communicate My Van Service bookings, within 1 hour average acceptance time.
- Use compass to monitor Van Uptime bookings and proactively contact the customer with appropriate service offerings
- Use workshop loading to schedule the booking; ensuring work is capable of completion in line with customer’s requirements
- Customers to be offered an estimate for work booked using SPPS & XPP.
- Raise job packs
- Arrange all sub-contract work and assign
- Liaise effectively liaise with the service and parts teams regarding customer requirements.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required by the business
Previous Experience required
- Experience in an After Sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use all appropriate modules Autoline, particularly workshop loading, XPP & SPPS, Pro 4
- Ability to identify and differentiate between the various LCV models and lines
- Knowledge of the function of all vehicle controls and systems for each model
- Ask diagnostic questions of reported defects based on customer description
- Use MB systems to estimate accurately times for diagnosis and repair.
Salary: £20,000 and great benefits
Back to all Jobs