LINKS Recruitment Group are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client, an International manufacturing client, who has an established operation based in Cardiff. Our client is rapidly expanding and are now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their growing Sales team.
To maintain and develop our current client based, while seeking new opportunities within key markets.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, and company contacts, identifying both influencers and key decision makers.
- Collaborate with design and internal/ aftersales teams to ensure that requirements and agreed time frames are met
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up to date on corporate competitors
- Five years proven track record in business or related market
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and statistical analysis software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focussing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
Key Performance Measures:
- Quote conversion percentage
- Weekly appointment targets
- CRM Accuracy
- Forecasting Accuracy
If you meet the above criteria and believe this could be the right role for you, then please don’t hesitate and apply today or contact Suzanne on 02920 102508 or email your CV to suzanne @linksrecruitment.co.uk.
Back to all Jobs