LINKS Recruitment Group are recruiting an experienced and hands-on agile Product Owner - whereby your key objective will be supporting digital strategy and identify the relevant services and requirements for development programmes for the great city of Cardiff. This role will see you helping to shape the direction and delivery of digital services, playing a critical role in expanding the number of digital services across website and mobile apps. Based in Cardiff, full time temp - perm.
The successful applicant will have experience of agile development and implementation projects. As a member of the agile team you are responsible for defining stories and prioritizing the streamline of the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team.
- A good communicator and able to keep both team and stakeholders aligned with the corporate vision for the services under developmen
- Clear understanding of the service requirements through leading workshops and act as a central point between the stakeholders and development teams
- Managing conflicting requests and working with stakeholders to define how a service should be delivered
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
- The PO will help the team elaborate the backlog into user stories for implementation.
- You’ll need to love challenges and have a passion for digital
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindsetEstablished background in launching software or services in partnership with teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.
- Must have previous experience in shaping the strategy and delivery of new propositions, addressing our clients’ biggest challenges
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate changes to business processes to stakeholders with differing levels of technical knowledge
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with experience of successfully managing multiple and competing priorities across projects and programmes
Salary: £33,782 - £37,890
Back to all Jobs